You can use this to generate a certificate for a learning path.
It should correspond to the page defined by the learning path in the certificate="" attribute in the learning path shortcode.
Learning Path Certificate function identically, with the following exceptions:
- the template name is bright-learning-path-certificate
- the template type must be courselist
- the template attributes accepts additional criteria like 'path=', 'model=', etc. as covered here: [template: bright-learning-path]
Your model MUST match the model used in the original learning path.
Bright Clean Page Template
Bright includes a page template called "Bright Clean Page". We recommend using this for certificates as it removes much of the theme cruft that can interfere with rendering for display and print.
- Check that your type="courselist" is in your shortcode
- Check that your model="" matches that of your learning path.