From the Rustici WebSite:
* Test your content to make sure your courses will play as expected by learners
* Deliver your training courses directly to learners using links or emails
* Share access to your eLearning courses with third-party systems
* Track usage with built-in reporting tools that help you identify who is taking what courses and dig into question-level course analytics
* Use an ADL-conformant Learning Record Store (LRS)
SCORM Cloud makes most of its functions available through an API, which is where Bright comes in!